Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

You know I don't think hubby realises the impact of losing my job has on me. 
I mentioned to him that tomorrow will feel different as I'm not going to wirk. His response - "it's just like a holiday"

I think he would be feeling pretty crap and anxious and stressed if he lost his job. 

He's been a bit funny today. I decided to go fir my morning walk this morning. He didn't want to come. He's then been quiet all day. Nit even really playing with A. at times I've had to prompt him thst A was talking to him. He says he was listening. 
niw he had to go and buy pasta for dinner but says to me I'm going fir a drive before I go to shops. 

my sister @BlueBay  sending you hugs xx

your husband could be  feeling bad inside but he might be putting on a front for you

Yeah msybe @Shaz51 

im sure he is worried and stressed

sure he maybe my sister @BlueBay 

see how he is after and take small steps for both of you xoxo

@Shaz51 @Maggie @Flying_Hams @Owlunar @Former-Member @Gazza75  abd others following 

Well today is my first day of unemployment 😢

gosh that sounds horrible 

sitting outside on the deck having a coffee crying. The birds are whistling away. 

I don't have to get ready fir wirk. I'm going to have to stay busy.

but trouble is I have no motivation 

I don't care about doing stuff 

I should go fir my walk but 

it's going to feel different and it is different. No routine no getting things done before work no makeup etc etc 

I better go. I don't feel like talking right now. 😢😢

Former-Member
Not applicable

@BlueBay  💕🍀🌺🌻

@BlueBay 💙💙💙

Hi everyone 

I saw my psychologist and doctor this morning. 
my pain in my hip is not getting better. The psin is travelling down to my calf. 
dr not sure but X-ray shows some inflammation and tear in my hip. No fracture. Wants me to do more physio. 
as for my mental health - it's a struggle. 
I feel so unmotivated. Can't be bothered. I'm pushing mysekf to do house stuff eg washing clothes and sweeping and cooking. 
my little A is over atm and she thinks my legs are a horse. Not great fir the hip!!  Better stop her. 
I don't believe in myself. Have no confidence in doing things. 
maybe I shoukd wtite a list of jobs fir the day. 

you know right now my son is so rude I could just drive off. My mental state is not good and I get treated like shit. I tell him something and he replies really rude. He should know better. 
I so hate it. 
my psychologist is trying to help me eith confidence and seeing how staying alone at home is not good. My mind goes instantly to being very negative and thoughts of self harm. 
i used lifeline last night. helps a little. 
@Maggie @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Flying_Hams abd others following 

@BlueBay  It takes time adjusting to a change in lifestyle. Maybe you are being a bit unrealistic and expecting to much to soon. You might need to rest, after all you are going into hospital in the near future. Pain will also affect your mental health.

I know it’s hard to go easy on yourself, but you are doing your best, no one can expect more of you. Take care @BlueBay  💙💙💙💙

hugs my sister @BlueBay 

I had blood tests and a ultra scan today after fasting for 9 hours

Mr shaz is talking non stop about his bipolar 11 tonight

sooo tired

xoxoxo

@Maggie, @Former-Member , @Flying_Hams , @Owlunar 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance