Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Hi @Lauz  yeah still happening. I’ve stsrted a new post.  

I’ve stsrted a new post.--- where @BlueBay  xxxxxx

In the forum/feedback @Shaz51 

Have a read - not sure if this is happening to you ?? Xx

I hope everything goes well for you. I have that same feeling of having to punish myself for many years. It takes so much out of a person 

Hi @confusedbpd @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Razzle @Former-Member @Shaz51  and others following 

we’re home now from Bright. It was a beautiful place and the weather was amazing. 

We went out fir dinner on Friday our anniversary day. 

It was really nice. Lots of walking along the river. We went to a market yesterday and bumped into a family friend who lives near us. It was a shock to see him there. We ended up having coffee together. And we met his new partner. 

We drove to mount buffalo. Omg what a view. Amazing and breath taking. 

Overall a nice weekend. And can you believe I had the best two nights sleep. Not waking up during the night and even slept in until 8am 

Beautiful news @BlueBay 💙💕

@BlueBay bright is a beautiful place to go too

beautiful my sister @BlueBay  HeartHeart

we just got home from holidays too xoxo

@BlueBay  Your holiday sounded wonderful, so glad you had a nice time, and slept well.  You must feel like your batteries have been recharged ❤️❤️

What an excellent weekend @BlueBay  - I'm so glad for you - you needed a break like this and you got some great sleep - fantastic

When you need a day off work then you need a day off work - there is no need to feel upset about feeling upset about it - I'm sorry I missed your post - I haven't been in for a few days - physical health reasons - I never feel bad about taking time for myself and I wish other people didn't because we all need time to ourselves

btw - that was excellent writing about the way you were feeling - it comes across clearly - and it must have been a horrible day - but great you had a good weekend and the weather was fantastic too

Not so today - my daughter and son in law did my garden on Friday and it needed watering over the weekend - so many potted plants have reseeded - and today the rain is welcome

Sending best thoughts today

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance