Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I’ve hit a low again or it’s a continuation of before. 

I just need a good cry but can’t. 

I’m tired. 

I’m emotional 

everyone is annoying me for no reason. 

Hi @BlueBay, maybe cuddle with A or isolate yourself in a room for a while. Weather is probably to icky for a nice walk. Hang in there mate. Take some deep breaths and time for you. Heart

Thanks @Gazza75 

I’m laying on the couch. A has been so cheeky today. Cracked it at the supermarket. 

My mums birthday today but I couldn’t be bothered going. Pretty bad nit to go. But I phoned her this morning. I’ll go during the week with my d and little A. Now I feel guilty for not going. 

And then there’s my MIL who we haven’t seen fir a few weeks. We should have gone but hubby doesn’t suggest we go so I keep quiet. 

I’m holding this all in. 

Not good for z walk today. What are you doing? 

Can hear hubby in the next room complaining about desk and his uts messy. It’s not messy at all. Just a few things not in the right spot like a pen!!!

Hi @BlueBay, I am not doing much. Did some shopping and been to the gym. It sounds like a good idea not to visit your mum if you don't feel up to it. Nice to hear from you. Heart

hugggssss my sister @BlueBay Heart

Your so good @Gazza75  going to the gym. How often do you go? How do you keep motivated 

the dietitian I saw last Friday is referring me to a exercise physiologist. He will give me tips on motivation and what exercises to do. 

Im struggling a lot atm with excessive emotional eating. All linked to childhood abuse depression and anxiety. 

@BlueBay, I probably go more than I should. I am motivated to try and keep my weight in check. Its not working.

That sounds really positive BB. I think just ease into it so you don't get to sore and lose motivation. Keep walking as much as you can. Easier soon as spring comes. 

Think I understand about emotional eating, if I am honest I do it now to. 

Hey sis @Shaz51  how are you ? 

Hugs to you ❤️❤️

the dietitian I saw last Friday is referring me to a exercise physiologist. He will give me tips on motivation and what exercises to do.--- yes me too my sister @BlueBay Heart

my dietician said to eat low carb foods

@BlueBay, tired tonight my sister but will be ok

my Mr shaz has been on a high for the weekend

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance