Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Just sitting please sis 

Love seeing you around more too @Sans911  πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Oh, I didn't think I was around that much @outlander.

@Sans911 ive noticed youve been around abit more even just the regular threads. Its been good to see you chatting with others too (even if that means having to share my sis πŸ˜‰πŸ’œ) . Your  kind and wise heart always shines in your posts.

Thanks sweetie that's a lovely thing to say. I don't know if I'm wise so much lol

@outlander πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ

Wiser than you might think πŸ“š @Sans911  i learn alot from you and others here and not just ways to cope either. So much more than that

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Hi @outlander @Sans911 

Homework turned into a wrestle with Photoshop .... S2 helped me to sort it out, but now I better head to bed cos I didn’t get it all done and will try to finish it in the morning.

G’night πŸ’•

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope 

Hoping you have better luck tomorrow. Thinking of you and your friend. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Glad you got there @Faith-and-Hope. You must be exhausted. Goodnight β€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’œβ€οΈ

I'm off to sleep lil Sis @outlander. I hope you can manage some yourself. Goodnight my sweet angel πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Goodnight @Sans911  πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Goodnight also @Ali11 @ @Flying_Hams @Former-Member and all passing through as well 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance