Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

tbh im not much of a playdough, slime or the likes sort of person. ive made a few batches of playdough for sisters but I never really got into it not even as a kid. crafty stuff I like though @Faith-and-Hope

Tired, but okay @outlander , and procrastinating about starting my homework, so O am going to have to disappear for a while and get in with it.  I am glad you have some lovely company here at the moment, and your planned activities this evening sound good for you.  And yes, I get that ..... maybe your brain is using lights-out as a trigger to start up again.  Perhaps some gentle music will help with that time of night ?

Anyway, must go.  Catch you later.

we're good at procrastination here lol. hope you get a good start on it though. Will catch you later ❤🌹
and yeah I think your right lights out is a trigger atm, I use music and games and things but I don't normally sleep much so makes it hard to fill in those extra hours
@Faith-and-Hope

Rest if / when you can’t sleep @outlander ..... it’s like saving with cents rather than dollars, but it’s still saving ..... 💕

Good night @Faith-and-Hope , @outlander , @CheerBear , @eth , @Gazza75  xx 

that's true @Faith-and-Hope Heart
love the analogy too 💰

goodnight @Shaz51 sleep well xo

hi sis @Sans911 💕

Evening lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

Hi @Sans911 💜🌷
How are you going tonight?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance