Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

I'm in a bit of a low funk today @outlander and still very tired although I went back to sleep after my mum left this morning.

I'm still quite overwhelmed from the hospital appointments and last couple of very busy days. Would really to crawl away in a dark cocoon for a few days/weeks.

Hearing you on the low funk and overwhelm sis. Is there anything youd like to talk about that might help? Anything i can help with? Happy to listen to anything you need.
Hus and hugs 💜 @Sans911
Former-Member
Not applicable

Nighty night @outlander and everyone 💜😴

@outlander  I read back a few pages and thought I had replied..... only in my head.... not very helpful. 

Sending lots of these 💜💕💜 as so often happens with me, getting it out of my head proves more difficult. So thinking of you, very much so.

Hi @outlander @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Sans911 @CheerBear  and anyone else passing here.  Sending love to all for a positive day.  Mine will be a major challenge as my daughter (now transgender) is having a double mastectomy today.  So many feelings.  

Wow .... it’s here @eth .....

Will there be someone sitting with you today, and things planned to help keep your thoughts grounded ?  Gentle hugs coming your way Hon.  

And thanks for flagging us to be mindful of what is happening, so we can keep you close.

Wow .... it’s here @eth .....

Will there be someone sitting with you today, and things planned to help keep your thoughts grounded ?  

Gentle hugs coming your way Hon.  And thanks for flagging us to be mindful of what is happening, so we can keep you close.

💜💐

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope  - a lot.  My emotions just hit the surface.  It's like a kind of grief underlying all the fears and concerns.  Grieving the little girl I raised.  Crying now.  No plans for today early on but just to add to the challenges my mother arrives this afternoon for a few days.  So I'll be making a big pot of soup for us all to share tonight.  She can be a trigger person for me even when nothing else is happening so hoping she isn't out of order this time - she thinks she's just eccentric and runs off at the mouth, but actually she says some outrageously unacceptable things.  Steeling myself is difficult when the other stuff with my kid is so prominent.

hugs @eth sounds like quite a challenging day. thinking of you Heart

thank you @Maggie thinking of you too Heart

morning @Sans911 @CheerBear @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Gazza75 and all passing through. hoping there is some good in your days Heart

@CheerBear @Sans911 hoping that some sleep overnight has helped abit with how your feeling too Heart
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance