Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Yeah I know it @outlander
I've seen one or two eps of it. Like I saw a Gordon Ramsay one I think. It was pretty good. I reckon it's a good way to learn about workers in your own company that's for sure.

Yeah my sister and I were talking about how crap goggle box is these days. No new people. Just the same. It's lame. Lol. Plus lots of them are pervs too.

Atm I am watching through a show called 8 out of 10 cats. It's British and it's topical humour. It's very clever. And funny. So a good break from the everyday.

I just spent 3 hrs in front of the xbox lol. Tomorrow I have some errands. Blood tests. Gym. Haircut too.

Anyway my friend. See you later. I hope it goes well tomorrow if I don't speak to you before then.

Goodnight mate πŸ™‚

Thanks @MDT and good night

@outlander  Thinking of you today. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·

Big thoughts being sent your way @outlander. You made it here to today πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ‘ Hope the morning goes smoothly and the nerves stay manageable. I get that it's really big and scary.

Thinking of you @outlander πŸŒ» πŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸ’šπŸŒ»πŸ’šπŸŒ»

@outlander πŸ™
Thinking of you today my friend

Thank you @MDT @Maggie @CheerBear @Gazza75 @Molliex πŸ™πŸ’Œ

Sending caring thoughts your way @outlander 

Heart

@outlander  We all have our bracelets on thinking of you. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• Hope thats ok @Gazza75 @MDT A361D4C7-7915-4AB7-9B73-4125FF0D1D10.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance