Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@Shaz51

I can hear how much is playing in to your worries with this, from the practical side right through to how your body is actually going to respond to it @outlander. It's a lot to work through. The added responsibility of sisters on top of everything else you manage would be pressure.

The pin cushion feeling isn't nice 🙁 Today I had big heart ouches watching my unwell person go through the struggle of getting a cannula in someone who has veins that have decided enough is enough It was really tough for them.

I'm watching a doco on YouTube. What random, twisted stuff I gravitate to is always a surprise for me haha 😉😆 I might get back to that.

Thanks @Shaz51 and big hugs back ❤

@outlander 

Yet this is a boy lionYet this is a boy lion

He is not a horse, but lions are gorgeous too.

Hugs

I cant see your pic yet but i do love lions @Appleblossom they are quite majestic animals too.

psssst he has a wind swept look ... from the lion hairdresser maybe??

Smiley Happy

@outlander 

Yeah @CheerBear i know the procedure process etc it just come down the unknown stuff esp how my body will react. Im sure itll be ok though if it works out and they can get it in without to many issues. I wish i hadve been able to have a day or 2 spare as those 'just in case' sort of days.

Aw i know those heart ouches too. I went though lots of those ouches you describe when my unwell one was here. It really is tough on them and tough on their families too, generally we hide our own emotions though. Kind of like being brave to help them be brave too.

Hmm theres lots of whacky stuff on you tube Happy gravitating lol.

Still waiting here @Appleblossom
Lions are photogetic esp the males with their manes in the wind and sunlight

Love to you too @outlander  xoxo

@outlander  I know it’s the end of the week, but post this through to next week. 🥰🥰FE147F00-0298-4C3F-B16F-90656370BD4A.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance