Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

How is everyone?

I'm okay thanks my friend @outlander
Wanted to talk to Zoe7 about something because I've mentioned it before to her (on my thread).

How are you this evening?

Im not Zoe but happy to listen if itll help @MDT

Im abit tired. Only got home about an hr ago. Missed 2 appts today because i forgot or made an appt for pop elsewhere at the same time. Lots of rearranging to do to put pop things first.

It's about my dad and what he is doing @outlander

But I just replied on my own thread to Zoe7

Thanks though.

I hope you can reschedule your appointments without too much hassle. You impress me with your care for your pop.

Evening lil Sis @outlander 💜 💜 💜

How are you doing tonight?

No worries @MDT i had a quick read and have a feeling i know what your referring to bur dont reallyhave any advice.
He has more serious issues then me so he has to come first.

I rescheduled one till tomorrow. Thankfully there was an opening however the other one is now not for 3 weeks and another ill have to rebook will have t o be pushed back almost a month since they only work thursdays and fridays.

Evening sis @Sans911

Im abit tired and just worn out bur otherwise im ok.
I read your feeling abit low too. Hugs and hugs 💜
Do u have much on tomorrow?

All good @outlander
I think I mightve spoken about it in the past yeah. It's hard tbh because it seems like obvious to me and mum seems unaware but idk.

Anyway. Thanks for listening and I do hope you get better soon

No worries @MDT happy to listen even if i dont really have any advice. Would actually talking to your dad help how you feel? I think youve spoken to your mum before
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance