Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Oh @eth .... I remember your mother is so challenging.  I have a mil similar.  I hope so much that she behaves herself today.  It’s hard going as it is, and I can relate very much to that grieving, for different reasons.  You take care of yourself, huh ??!  That big pot of soup is a fab idea, and if you’re preparing all the ingredients to go into it, that will give you a nurturing thing to keep you occupied .....

💜💐

morning @Shaz51
while I was outside this morning I seen quite a few birds and it reminded me of you. im not sure of the type they are I think corellas (all white gala looking birds) but they were all across the road in the neighbours yard

That's big @eth, and lots of emotions I imagine, all understandable ones. Hugs for you ❤

Hiya @outlander and thanks for the shout out. Longest sleep I have for ages. It helps. Hope your day has OK in it ❤

im glad you had some good sleep in there @CheerBear I hope your day has some good in it too, maybe a little extra self care wouldn't go astray though. hugs Heart

Self Care might look like actually getting stuff done today @outlander. As much as chilling and soothing is good, the rest still needs to happen.

How's your day looking?

getting stuff done is good too @CheerBear hopefully you can cross some things off your list.

my morning is quiet but from lunch time I have one of the kids and have some things to do and then have the other one as well after school till around 6

Quiet morning sounds good @outlander. I think you mentioned yesterday feeling tricky stuff when you don't have much on (feeling bored I think it was maybe). How are you planning on spending your morning?

I'd like to mow while the sun is out, but it's very cold still this morning. Need to defrost myself a little I think.

yeah i cant seem to sit still for long and then i spiral abit. im planning on catching up on a few threads here, doing some washing and getting through a few emails as well. @CheerBear

defrost abit and then mowing sounds like a good start. i imagine spring and summer would be nice times to spending in your garden with all your flowers too.

@eth a pot a soup sounds good- any thoughts on what sort you would like to make?
i understand difficult mothers, i have one of those too and often find shes triggering as well. hopefully the time with her this time is nice though

Good you have a bit of a plan @outlander. I get a bit fidgety (and then some) if I don't have something to keep me occupied sometimes. Tricky when energy and motivation are low but fidgety is high 😏

It is about to be a beautiful time of the year in the garden. I just wandered up the road to take a pic of one of my faves (being weird and standing on the road taking photos of trees - yay 😆). Its one of my faves because it comes out just before spring and reminds me that seasons change and better times are not far away. I'll post it below (before I tackle spider shed and start up the mower).
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance