Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovery Club

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I just can't find my way out of this dark place.  Maybe best just to hide here. Scared of being alone, no support, no family, no friends. Don't feel I belong anywhere, even on this forum.  Felt judgement from some people that left me feeling isolated.  I will never be able to connect.  Don't think like other people.  Always weird, strange.   

Bad person, should never been born.

It will never end!  I realise this now. What a fool I was to think he'd just leave me alone. Why should he, I can't connect to people. The others are now following his example and seem to be enjoying themselves. The hatred they have towards me is visceral.  Everyday the bullying newer and crueller.  I am imprisoned and I am scared of these men.  I used to believe in a greater power but I don't anymore. I hope they destroy my will to live because that's what they're slowly driving me to. I'm starting to feel safer in my dark place.  

I understand now.  I am like a disease.  Come near me and you'll catch it.  Can you catch it on the forum?  Maybe best I keep away.  Okay then.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance