Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

We often have a dip in the middle of the season @Flying_Hams and that has often caused us to drop down the ladder so hopefully this year that won't happen and we can stay on top. It has been a long time since we won the Premier League but definitely have the team this year to do it. How is Swansea going?

Yeah I love my team @Everan Spent nearly the whole day I had in Liverpool when I passed through at the club - would love to go back and spend more time exploring the city though - full of character and history Smiley Happy

Hurricanes are 4-67 in the 12th over @Scarecrowe 

That is not all that good @Zoe7  we need to get a move on

thanks for the update....................

4-85 now in 13th over so looking better @Scarecrowe 

I'm heading off to watch the tennis everyone - Ash plays the second game so will be a big test for Aijla to come out in the first match - really hopes she does well and gets us off to a dream start. Catch you all another time @Scarecrowe @Flying_Hams @Everan Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy the tennis @Zoe7 

So good to hear from you today....you made my day....Heart

Go the Hurricanes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I gathered it was a mate's birthday I just worded that badly and it made it sound like it was your birthday lol!!!!!!   

You are only a spring chicken yourself @Flying_Hams    

I loved Black Books.....my sister and I have seen Bill Bailey live a few years ago who was also in the show so it was a given we go and see Dylan Moran too lol

They are fourth atm @Zoe7
There is 2 points between the top 4 teams. So it's pretty close. I do hope we get promoted

Bill bailey is one funny dude @Scarecrowe

OMG @Flying_Hams  IKR he is hilarious.......we nearly died laughing when we saw him......can't wait to see him again.................

Well I am off to get ready for tonight, don't like rushing getting ready so I start a bit earlier than I need too...

Enjoy the birthday bash tonight (your mate's not yours Smiley LOL).   I will be watching the car racing with mates tomorrow so I won't be online......maybe on Monday if not it will be next weekend......

Until then take care my friend and keep smiling

Blessings to you Heart

You too @Scarecrowe
🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance