Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: All Things Sport...

@Former-Member Did you have much damage from the storm Hon? Hope not - that is the last thing your need Smiley Sad

Former-Member
Not applicable

Anyones game here @Zoe7 . Just got Stoinis tho, who was going crazy with big hits. Maxwell there still. Tight one.

No major storm damage .. bins blown down the paddock, limbs down, large heavy pots on the deck blown over, blocked drains everywhere full of leaves and debris. 

Sorry to hear Sam lost. Was worried when Ash lost first set. But she won next two sets easily.

Thank goodness there is no real damage @Former-Member but still a bit of a cleanup to do for you Smiley Sad

I wasn't too worried about Ash - she took a while to get into the game but I was confident she would. It was an easy win for her in the end and a really good match to start with.

Maxwell out so I think you guys have this one Smiley Very Happy

Scorchers - Thunder on now @Former-Member - definitely on the Scorchers Smiley Tongue

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes! Well done to my Sixers. 👍🎉Sorry @TAB .😉

I dont mind who wins between Scorchers and Thunder @Zoe7 

Hubby gone to bed and so not watching. He had a fall yesterday, and not feeling so well today. No real damage, but sore all over. Parkinsons related I think ... His new meds make him a bit more wobbly and affects mobility. Increased his Parkinsons meds from today to offset.

Missed you the last few days @Scarecrowe .. Hope you are okay. Also hope you got to see your Renegades win last night. 

Sherry

Yeah I didn't see that coming @Former-Member and hope your husband is okay

I hope your hubby is okay too @Former-Member - one more thing to worry about hey Hon Smiley Sad Glad your Sixers won though - hopefully that gave you a little lift tonight.

Hey @Former-Member  Best wishes for hubby, hope all is well.  And yes I was very happy with the Renegades win last game.  Wow, who would have thought the Heat could lose that game.  Shades of last years final against the Stars!!!!

Grudge match for you and me @Zoe7  tonight, your team and my team.  May the best team win. Smiley Very Happy

Have not been in a talkative mood the last few nights, but other than that all is well (except work is becoming toxic but that is another story all together lol).

Hello to everyone two and four footed Heart

It is lovely to see you @Scarecrowe - we miss you when you are not here Heart

I like batting first - I think we do much better when we can post a score to defend and not so well chasing. This one is going to be a close one I think tonight - both teams need a win ...us to have a very slim chance of still making finals and your guys to save face a little this season.

Hello from your niece and nephew as well 😺🐶💕👋

I am heading out @Scarecrowe S0 I will have to catch you later. I am going to record the game to watch later.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance