Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

yeah I'm not good at doing things I need to @Razzle I still havent done things told self that by  not doing them I had a big meltdown and cost myself good job and savings like nearly 1 years ago. It's probably an idea to try something to get some perspective

takes time to change @TAB , @outlander , @Razzle , @BryanaCamp 

@frog i said i wasnt going to watch the election on the tv but here i am watching it lol. never anything good on tv 😂

hopefully you'll get to stay overnight in hospital @outlander and I'm sure you'll be taken good care of there. when I got home I was anxious about one of my wounds and they had a 24 service I could call at the hospital, so I called them & they helped me with that. Not ideal to have to look after yourself alone at home but I got there & it went quite quickly and it helpfed to know I could call them if I was anxious. Fingers crossed you get some nice kids tomorrow, sounds like very hard work that needs lots of assertiveness skills.

theyve said its jsut a day surgury but will be there basically all day since its under general. and its 2 hrs away from home. ive got family coming with me but im hiring a nurse to stay in a hotel with me instead of family. i can always cancel them and my hotel room for one night (im staying in that area for 3 days) if the hospital change their mind.
oh im not to sure if they have a call service, thanks for meantioning that as ill write that down to ask them as well during the pre-admission.
can i ask how you calmed your surgury nerves in the lead up? its still a few months away but lots of planning needed due to being far away and organising grandad too.

@BryanaCamp 

it does indeed take time to change @Shaz51 can be quite frustrating cant it

yes it can and it is @outlander Heart

hi @Adge

Hi @outlander

I hope your surgery goes well.

I've never had a one day surgery - I've always ended up being in hospital for at least 10 days (16 days the 1st time).

You were able to get a nurse to stay with you (in hotel) after - that sounds like a good plan.

Adge

thanks @Adge
its still a few months away but have lots to organise.
oh gosh 16 days is a long time!
yep im hiring a private nurse for the first night after that im sure ill be ok.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance