Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Anyone feel like chatting?

hope the visit from the technition goes quickly and smoothly @BryanaCamp well done on going to a meetup too, thats brave of you

thanks @outlander it's kind of you, I'm glad I made the effort to go to the meetup. I'm just doing wet-dusting around my pc and modem so it's a bit cleaner for the technician, the dust is totally thick & gross!

how are you travelling today? hope you're feeling well and your pop & family are behaving themselves Cat Happy

good luck with your cleaning @BryanaCamp
had a bit of a health scare last night but its turned out ok but getting a checkup from gp tomorrow just to double check.
its a quiet day here and its cold so im rugged up watching movies

oh dear, a night time health scare sounds horrible @outlander, I hope you're ok and it's not too serious. Good onya for booking a GP appointment promptly, you sound really good at self-care and being pro-active. I know you have to be with some health things but it can still be hard to do with anxiety etc. 

Rugging up with movies sounds awesome! I watched a classic last night on the telly, "Heathers" it was a huge part of my youth so it was interesting to see it again after so many years (in my 40's now). Hope you have something good to eat & enjoy your films Smiley Happy

thanks @BryanaCamp
can tell winters coming with this weather. i havent heard of that movie/tv show but im glad you liked it. im watching modern family atm

hey @BryanaCamp @outlander
Hope you are both staying warm today. It's cold here too. My feet feel like they will drop off soon lol. Gotta keep them moving.

modern family is good @outlander my fav charater is the dad in the family with two dads, his husband has the ginger beard. I love his emotion and drama!

hi @MDT how's your day going & how are you travelling? yeah it's pretty darn cold here too, I've buckled & put the heater on even tho I generally try to minimise fossil fuels..

I'm super hungry but can't leave home until the telco guy gets here. I forgot he was coming until late last night & by then I was already out of food - absent minded silly sausage. 

uber eats maybe @BryanaCamp lol

My day isn't too bad thanks. Just been to gym, cooked up a bit of lunch. Now going to finalise a sample piece and send it off as part of an application.

Pretty chilled day. Went to gym mid morning too.

Take care the rest of the day my friend

well done on the gym work @MDT I admire your commitment & persistence with it, I did a 10km hike sunday but then ate half a block of chocolate afterwards. Good luck with the sample peice, sounds great 🙂

I never thought of uber eats! never used it, I think my phone is so old I can't even load the app. I ended up just getting tinned soup & toast.

My nbn is all installed & up and running, thanks for your support with it @outlander  and @MDT . The tech chaps were really lovely & helpful, I managed to connect up all the modem & so on. Have a good night.

Ah yeah @BryanaCamp
I was going to buy some stuff for lunch after the gym but the queue at woolies was out the door. Forget it. Not happening lol.
Came home and found a piece of pork in the fridge. Had that on toast. Made dinner tonight too.

Anyways. Hope the nbn is going well my friend
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance