Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Yeahright86
Contributor

Anyone interested in dog walks and pokemon go?

I have a small dog a chi-poo his names snow. Feeling isolated and I have disabilities and so does my parents. I would like to make friends or just hangout sometimes. I usually get pretty low on the weekends. Maybe the weekends would be good?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Anyone interested in dog walks and pokemon go?

Hi there @Yeahright86 ,

My name is tyme, and I'm one of the moderators on tonight. 

I wanted to let you know that I had to remove the location you posted on your post because we are an anonymous site. This means members are not allowed to share information that can identify them. You can read about these Guidelines here: https://saneforums.org/t5/help/faqpage/title/community-guidelines

Sorry, this means you can't meet someone here to go out on weekends for dog walks unfortunately.

However, you CAN meet people online here and talk to them online through our forums 🙂

Firstly, I know first and how lonely it can be on weekends. I used to find that too because I couldn't go anywhere and a lot of support services were closed on weekends. So you are not alone there.

Secondly, I love walking. I don't have much time for it, but today, I did plenty of walking. It was such a lovely sunny day so I couldn't resist!

Thirdly, I did go walking to catch Pokemon today. I caught a few Gastlys today. I'm not on a very high level. What level are you on? Did you participate in Charmander day yesterday?

We should be friends lol. I am level 43!

My trainer codes 3625 3887 8568.
If that's OK to share.

Would be exciting have a friend from here on pokemon go.

I hope weekends get better for the both of us. I really don't want to relive the same weekend again. I need to talk to my support worker tomorrow about what to do and how to cope.

Thanks for listening.

How'd your weekend go? @Yeahright86 ?

I spent most of the day outside because it was just lovely weather. I really love the spring weather.

My days going better now I have good PRN medication.  I have another coping strategy for when my mind gets too much. 

Looking forward to working on myself and even bought a diary and a pen. Excited to see how I go now! Hopefully about future. Much better than last week. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance