Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: BUBBLES WORLD :)

Image result for inspirational quotes

Hi @Bubbles3. I'd love to be part of Bubbles World. Is Gizmo the name of your Cockatoo? Do you know I am related to him. I'm a Cocky. So I'm his big cousin.
What are you up to today?
I'm just reading a book and relaxing while the washing machine does its job.

hi @utopiathats good you want to be a part of bubbles world

yeah thats his name,   hahaha

im not doing much, just trying to stay calm and relaxed, doing a bit of washing myself. kids are at grandmas for the day so i get some peace and quite. yay. 

gizmo is a good distraction for me. he helps me around the house. sits on my shoulder or helps me do the dishes. his a funny little f..cker. he gets into everything

Image result for depressing inspirational quotes

IM BORED

@Bubbles3. I used to have a pet galah - called Yarra (after the Yarra River). He was a beautifulboy and used to dsit on my shoulder while I did my chores. He was especially inquisitive when I was preparing lunch or dinner. Lol. And he used to talk so much. He was such a delight to be around.
What sort of mischief does Gizmo get up to.
My washing machine was broken so had a guy around to fix it on Wednesday when I was in Melbourne. My son was here to supervise them.Guess what? It still has the same bloody problem. Rang them. Got AM. Left a message. Bet they won't call back til next week. Aaarrrggghhh!!! So annoyed. And my mum paid them and they didn't do the job.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance