Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

Hiya Lapse where have you been, we have missed you so much!Smiley Happy

@Former-Memberx

Re: CHRISTIAN CHAT & WORSHIP PRAISE PRAYER SUPPORT FUN PEACE LOVE JOY (NO DEBATING) RELAX :)

@SunFlower_7hoping your ok. Havent seen you for abit

Remembering @Shaz51, Mr Shaz + Mum this evening as they batten down the hatches.

Gracious father, I pray you will be close to and protect our loved forum friends as the cyclone passes. Amen

thank you @Former-Member, mum is in hospital tonight , I just got home xx

IMG_20170110_002535.png

IMG_20180929_181819.png

very true @Former-Member

Loving father,  some of us are feeling emotions that are very difficult to deal with, we are feeling helpless; words are not of comfort. We are feeling alone. You are our strength, you are our peace. 

Lord, tonight I pray especially for @Smc and her daughter, for @Determined, his Darling and MIL, for @Shaz51 , Mr Shaz and her Mum, for @Former-Member and her Dad, for @SunFlower_7 , her aching heart and her unwell friend, for @outlander and her Pop, for @Elin, for @BlueBay and @eudemonism.  Lord, I pray that each will have strength and wisdom as they face their current challenges.

Amen

That's lovely thank you @Former-Member :). Is there anything for you we can pray for. You're fairly private i think, but I know to pray "Father in heaven, help Darcy with hubby and her work and thank you for her and her strength & witness for you. Help her see answers to prayer and strength for the day at hand.
xox

Thank you @Former-Member
Sending lots of well wishes to you and MR Darcy, @Former-Member @SunFlower_7 and all on thia thread

Thank you @Former-Member et al.

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you." Phil. 4:8-9. (God was way ahead of the psychologists when it came to CBT.)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance