Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Kyle1
Senior Contributor

Can I Just Say...

IMG_20231020_094355_926.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can I Just Say...

Thank you for sharing that ❤️ @Kyle1 

Thank you! same to you @Kyle1 🤗 💚

@Kyle1 We all need to hear this sometimes! Thanks for posting. 🙂

I often like to print quotes that resonate with me and have them around my room so it's something I see when I wake up and when I go to sleep.

Thanks @Kyle1,

What a beacon of light and inspiration you are 😍

Here's an inspirational message I came across and felt the need to share with you @Kyle1 @hluppy @Blackbird11 @amber22 

Life is an incredible journey filled with ups and downs, challenges and triumphs. Remember that with every obstacle you face, you have the strength within you to overcome it. Your potential is limitless, your spirit is unbreakable, and your dreams are within reach. Embrace each day with hope, courage, and a heart full of determination, for you have the power to create a beautiful and meaningful life. Keep believing in yourself, and you'll achieve greatness.

Let's aim to create a space filled with positivity, beauty, and motivation to inspire one another to live our best lives. 🌸💕

Keep the inspiration coming.

-Melbcoffeesnob

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance