Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: CheerBear's not-Birthday

Jumping Castles are also ready on the beach... @CheerBear

Jumping Castles.png

...and if you would like to begin you Sand Castle for the Sand Castle competition - feel free to begin any time. Judging will take place at Lunchtime near the Unicorn ...

Wishing the best un birthday @CheerBear. Seems kind of real in a way, maybe not the unicorns though. Hope you have a wonderful day and one full of cheer.

06EEFD15-F726-478C-8627-ACFF5ABA2C11.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

@soul,wondering where you were!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Have a good one @CheerBear!
Former-Member
Not applicable

HappyUnbirthday.jpg

Happy Unbirthday to you @CheerBear Heart

Love and sparkles to you today and everyday HeartHeartHeart

Niqua 🙂

Oh @Zoe7! It's beautiful thank you 💓 You have put so much effort into this! That food 😮 It's the stuff of dreams (and sugar comas!). I think it is exactly what unicorns eat for breakfast 😁 I'll leave the fruit and pastries for the big kids and take one of those giant sundaes with the lollipops over to the bouncy castle 😆

Thanks @Maggie 😊 I have searched Google for Cheer images so many times and haven't seen that one! It's beautiful 😊

@soul it is so good to see you! Are you saying that unicorns are not real? My pj tops (and maybe some of my not-pj tops disagree 😉)

😮 @Former-Member you have magic photos too?! Thank you - I LOVE it thanks Niqua 💗

@Zoe7 Cupcakes look nice, no fruit and stuff for me this morning, straight into the sugar. Great party. I'm in the jumping castle.lol

Happy unbirthday, @CheerBearSmiley Very HappyHeartHeartHeart

birthday101.png

Wow what a beautiful setting @Zoe7 ! Youve really outdone yourself!

Have an awesome day @CheerBear lol not too much sugar we don't need any mess on that bouncy castle 😉

020567FE-1E1A-4D8C-9728-38A70AEA38BC.jpeg

Unicorn breakfast pleeeaaazzz .... ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance