Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Christmas Loungeroom

yeah well I pulled the table that forgot had out, it needs a good clean , will do it tomorrow, but leg height is adjustable so looks hopeful @MDT 

@greenpea 

Been thinking about you too sweetpea.

Spent the day at the neighbours with their family.

Evening @MDT It's finally Dropped down to 36C here at 8.00pm at night.

Was 43C today, not 42C as I originally thought - Not that it matters much (the difference).

Hot is Hot whatever the Temperature....

Adge

Hello wonderful @Adge 

You are very smart and a loyal hard worker if I worked with you I would not hesitate in having you as the Boss 👏

Your attention to detail your caring and future orientation needs addressing it is not right in this country that we are treating people like robots a few questions do you guys have a Human Resource Office ?

like why don't they supply a mobile Toilet like a Portaloo thing and have Rover staff that swopps people out for breaks. ? Why don't they supply a uniform and sun block and shade cover for Staff. 
Sweetheart no one is supposed to work like this anymore been there done that I understand that the owners will say something like it's no money in the contract blah blah but the point is if the money that is in the overall contract find out what the Human staff or employee has to go through to meet the requirements to fulfill the contract they are in deep river ##### 

anyway keep a diary and records I know you know this is wrong but keep going every day your an incredible person to put up with this situation ie I worked at the Adel Concert in Brisbane and had to buy a bottle of Water for 5 dollars did not get I had to refill it in the toilets took 3 hours of not getting paid to travel and start the shift I complained and never got another shift just a ear ful of abuse moved on and got a better understanding on how to become there boss and have learnt that if you screw the biggest cost to a contract is your wages ones pays to the employees it's like a profit driven $ so that means it's also your biggest asset so you look after them it's not hard your business is only as good as your staff. Be careful of what you signed in the beginning not that it means much, under duress control over your whole story and posts should be kept, so sorry I don't know you in real life this is not right how they treat you, for starters not having the idea of shift security and planning your life.

We as humans must look after each other, my thoughts are take your story to someone outside your organisation Don't trust your coworkers they are in the same boat and paying you lip service making themselves look good in the mean time.

I am so sorry this is happening to someone like you, it is not #### right 

I will be checking in on you on the forum 

Thankyou for your support you have no idea how much you have helped me along my life being Clawde 

😍

Wow @TAB simply Wow excellent! Clawde is impressed 

Thankyou words are not enough 

👍💋😍😃👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I joined Union again this year @Clawde Scumo and Sky News too much

Toothless Tigers  are Unions they are all in bed with the Employer 

I know from experience on how it all works , but can't beat them so join them theory's at this time it's all we have unfortunately 😢

At least premium paid is a tax deduction 😃

and when delegates here your concerns it's supposed to be recorded 

by the way, they don't get paid anything so write out the conversation on a email and send it to the next up it makes them more accountable 

land watch the reaction it's priceless 👏

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance