Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Ma60
Senior Contributor

Completion of miniature dollhouse pergola Finally finished the pergola/bbq area. Has taken a long time hopefully I will finish the rest soon.

AchievementAchievement

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Completion of miniature dollhouse pergola Finally finished the pergola/bbq area. Has taken a long time hopefully I will finish the rest soon.

@Ma60 Absolutely adorable 🙂 love it well done!

Re: Completion of miniature dollhouse pergola Finally finished the pergola/bbq area. Has taken a long time hopefully I will finish the rest soon.

That's really neat @Ma60. Great job.

Thank you @greenpea

‘The last few weeks have been busy with medical appts. Tomorrow. I have the sleep apnea trial with the mask. Making miniatures distract my mind from what’s been happening of late 

@Ma60 My ex uses a mask and wouldn't be without it so don't worry it should work out fine. I will have my fingers crossed for you 🙂

That's brilliant  @Ma60. Well done on getting it finished.  Now onto the next project .

Pool area now finished. Yeah. Really need the distraction at the moment had so many appts. lately. Will get the CPAP machine next week. I having been using the brain training app. to help with memory and concentration. My psychiatrist has been really understanding with my diagnosis of MCI (mild cognitive impairment). Unfortunately MCI , depression and anxiety aren’t great bed fellows.

Pool area: forgot to add photo to previous postPool area: forgot to add photo to previous post

Hi @Ma60,

I just popped this into the social section of the forums as I felt it might get more responses here and be a bit more suited for this area. Great job on your miniature work!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance