Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

I thought I had put the picture up in my message with the yellow wool of my blanket so far but I just checked my post a d it's not there sorry,I'll try again I tried texting under the picture but I couldn't as it kept going up above the picture, I have seen others doing it,

I'll have to see if I can find out how

@Shaz51 @CheerBear @Maggie @greenpea @outlander  @Jacques @Former-Member @Former-Member 

@Gazza75 @Determined @BlueBay 

This is what I have done so farThis is what I have done so far

@saturnzoon  Hey saturnzoon I can see it well and  it is fantastic :D! you should be really proud of the efforts you are making with the blanket. You son will treasure it for years to come :)xx

Coming along niceley @saturnzoon good work :ok_hand:👍

Thank you @greenpea and @outlander, I confuse myself sometimes when I start a new row as I get mixed up with which one is the next row to be done.

@saturnzoon last year I went mad knitting scarves :). I have 40 million of them now in different colours and styles :p. Next winter apparently scarves will be all the rage so I cannot wait to wear them all :).

@saturnzoon  That’s really beautiful. I love the colours. Your son is a lucky boy.👍👍👍😍😍😍

You did type your message below your pic. 👍👍

Well done on the blanket @saturnzoon , it looks really really nice 🙂 Heart

Looking awesome @saturnzoon! Love the mix of colours!

@saturnzoon @Maggie @CheerBear @Former-Member @outlander 

Lighting / colour is a bit funny in this pic.  Hope to finish this off next week.

ship day 11.jpg

that is a huge piece your working on @Gazza75 coming along really well though and actually seems like your getting through it quite quickly!
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance