Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Exo's Exposé

stay safe @Exoplanet  cant imagine what it would be like there, be brave

Hi @Exoplanet   I'm so glad to hear your place was untouched and you're back home safe and sound.  But also glad to hear you did get out when it was time to.  I totally hear you about how surreal it all seems.  Fires now encircle the city where I live and the sky has been full of smoke and lots of ash falling for days now.  The sun and moon both red and actually quite beautiful despite what's causing them to look like that.  

Stay safe, thinking of you xx

I went for a physio appt yesterday, . . . I don't have to go back for 6 months 🙂 It ended up being a huge day {cause I had to go to the city}, but I did pop into Aldis & got the staffy dried pigs ears, that he loves so much & are too expensive out here. I don't think my daughter's going to visit, I think she's going to say it's too close to xmas & she'll wait until after I visit then . . . that's really disappointing.

Love to all that need or want it Heart

@eth  @TAB  @outlander  @greenpea  @Sophia1 

Hi @Exoplanet  Exo pity about daughter, thankyou for the tag :Cat Happy

@Exoplanet Sorry to hear that daughter may not becoming before Christmas. Hugs and hugs. Love peaxxx

Heart@Exoplanet   too tired to talk tonight but thinking of you xx

@Exoplanet  Hey Exoplanet how are you going? How are you faring? Have been thinking of you and hoping the weather isnt too hot where you are. Are you going to see you daughter soon? and your sister?.

Please send me a quick post so I know how you are. Love peaxxx

@Exoplanet 

Just read about your close brush with the fires a couple weeks ago.

Love your humour . .. get a tent ...  pls dont ever take it personally ... it is truly a mad mad world.

Heart

@greenpea  HeartHeartHeart

@Exoplanet  I have said it before and I will keep saying it 'you are a brave, brave classy lady'. Take good care of yourself over the holidays.xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance