Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

I wrote a message earlier @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 

It didn't send for some unknown reason. 
I hope you're enjoying uni, Faith and Hope. Good on you for sticking with it. 
Glad you're enjoying the course, Eve. 
I hope you get plenty of time to rest as well. 
Might head in the shower now. Have been watching a series, Hostages. 
💖💖

I was going to bed early @Former-Member  but S2 had a car breakdown and I had to get him as was the only one not drinking....story of my life, rescuing Family!!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ugh!  Yes, always something to do with our kids. 
@Eve7 But we love them. 😍
Will say night night now. Not sleep time yet, but hopefully a better sleep than last night. 🥺

Night to @Faith-and-Hope and everyone. 😴🤗😘

Thank you for your other message above too @Former-Member .... ^^^

Studying is helping me get through all the other :pile_of_poo: that is still going on around here, even with s2bx away.  Everything is continuing online.  Study is like a buffer.

Goodnight Hon .... sleep well.

Good night @Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope 

Dream well my friends.

💜💖💜

Goodnight to you too @Eve7 .... 💕💤

Good morning @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Hoping you both have some goodness in your days.

Lots of love and hugs

💜💜💜💜

Thank you @Snowie  .... 💜❄️💞.  Do you have plans for today ?

Morning @Zoe7 ..... good to see you Hon.  How is that ankle ?  I hope it is improving with the chance to rest up ..... ❤️🦋💞❣️

I headed back to some local gardens where our class group were sketching botanicals on Wednesday to do some more drawing, but D2 and I walked there.  It was almost 12km that we had walked by the end of the day.  We haven't had one of those for a while.  

Then an email came through on Friday saying that we had to add 10 more drawings, different to the botanicals, by this Wednesday ..... they are making us earn this degree !!!  I am glad to have the public holiday tomorrow, because I am still tiring easily, and don't have any get-up-and-go.  The tank is empty, but I can idle along ..... so will get there.  I am really enjoying being more creative again.

Hi @Former-Member .... 👋💞🌷. I see you there too.

Ankle is still sore but significantly better than it has been @Faith-and-Hope Been resting it completey over the weekend so far but need to do some housework today then if I am okay will visit my family later. I also need to go to Spotlight and the supermarket so might have to put off the visit until tomorrow - will see how I am when I get everything done. I also need to make a frame for school - which I have now got the right measurements for. It i not hard to do but will take a little time - so will likely be a job for tomorrow so I am not on my ankle for than I have to be today.

My mouth is much better - still a little swollen but the pain has gone and I can eat again (bonus Smiley Tongue

It sounds like you are really busy but it is work you enjoy - being so tired still is not good though Hon so take care of yourself in between too. 10more drawings in such a small space of time is a lot - especially being sent those instructions so late in the week Smiley Frustrated I hope you continue to find the process enjoyable in such a small timeframe. The public holiday has certainly come along at the right time for both of us - it may just be one day but having that little extra breathing room to get things done is good. 

Cooking lunch here before I head out so will check in with you when I can Heart

@Snowie @Eve7 @Former-Member @Appleblossom and others passing by 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance