Re: Far and Away

Not a big wall @ArraDreaming It is my laundry space which is quite small. The hardest part will be a spot on the ceiling but I will do a little at a time. 

Your team has a big game Saturday @Snowie I would love to see them win that one.

@Zoe7 is it cold where you are? We want to go for a small hike with the kidlets but the fire is on now so not sure if we will be leaving the house! 😐

Yeah it is cold today so an inside day is good @ArraDreaming Do you know - I have a fire place that I have never used. The heat pump does its job too well.

@Zoe7 we love our fire and use it more than our heater, we have a split system and those electric panel wall heaters in the bedrooms but we don’t use them much @Zoe7
Our fire does the job, the kids like to help with it too (supervised obviously)

A fire is so relaxing @ArraDreaming 👍

You guys have motivated me @Snowie @Former-Member @ArraDreaming - off to start sanding.

Have fun! I have taken a look outside at the grey clouds and thought…. yep let’s go for a hike, where’s the wet weather clothes?
@Zoe7 cya

Thanks @Snowie @Former-Member 🌷

A sort of bittersweet day for me today. Anzac Day was always a hugely important and big day for my ex Navy husband. So I always went to the services and march and everything that came afterwards to make sure he was okay. But since he passed away just in 3 years ago,  I never know quite what to do now. The first year I was in hospital,  an extended stay in a MH unit.  Last year I quietly attended my local town service, proudly wearing hubbys many service medals on my right side to honour him. This year I have stayed at home, feeling guilty for doing so. But I just havent felt like doing anything. It will be his birthday in 2 days time, which also marks the day of his actual funeral. 🌹

So I am just generally feeling pretty low today. 😔

Hi @Faith-and-Hope I hope your Dad is doing okay. 😄

Hi to anyone else here. Hope your day contains at least one positive in it. I have a positive,  and that is my puppy Hannah 💖.

Today can bring up so many different emotions and memories @Emelia8 for so many different reasons.

Staying home and putting you first might just be the best thing for you.

It does sound like a hard time for you especially with his funeral anniversary coming up. 

I hope you are able to do something nice for yourself today.

Glad you have Hannah 💗

hiking trip not going to happen when I realised I’m not going to be walking very far, home day now @Zoe7

Love the support offered to each other on here