Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Evening @Faith-and-Hope I am heading off to bed early as usual. Hope you are doing okay tonight. Will catch up with you tomorrow Hon Heart

Hiya @Zoe7 

I have worked back in the library tonight.  Heading home with D2 now.  S2 and D3 are cooking together 🎉 and are going to wait for us to eat together 🎉

Goodnight Hon. Sleep well.  I will catch up with you tomorrow ..... 💚💤

Good night @Zoe7  Heart

hello @Faith-and-Hope  Heart

❤️ @Shaz51 

It is great that S2 and D3 cooked together and waiting fot you and D2 to get home @Faith-and-Hope - a little normalcy in your life which is good. 

I hope you slept well Hon and didn't stay up too late. I woke a couple of times last night and have been up for a while already - the positive is I will be ready early and be able to get to work early to do a couple of things I need to do. Thursdays I have 2 duties so whilst it doesn't give me much time to get things done it does make the day go quicker being occupied.

Have a great day today Hon - enjoy every minute and let your art warm your heart Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 

I hope you have a good day too.

💚

Hey Hon - how has your day been @Faith-and-Hope? Did you have an appointment today?

Hi @Zoe7  ....

Yes, appointment this morning, just to check in the health issues that came up over Christmas time.  It’s an ongoing niggly issue related to stress and overweight .... more in the metabolic syndrome direction.  Treatment is reducing stress and reducing weight .... ha !

Reducing stress is the hard one in your circumstances Hon but you are certainly walking a lot and that should help with the weight. I certainly need to get fitter but me and exercise are foreign to each other at present. I can't get to the pool when it is free from learn to swim classes  and really hate walking. I have even stopped getting on the exercise bike but that is something I need to do again.

Can you get back to the pool yourself @Faith-and-Hope ? That might help reduce a little stress also - at least for a little while. Smiley Frustrated

Not at the moment @Zoe7 .

I have built walking to and from uni into my week - 8km today, 6.6km yesterday, 11.5km the day before ..... you can see why, when I am not over-eating that it was so confusing that my weight wouldn’t reduce significantly.  It’s definitely linked to stress ..... it finds its way out somehow.

On top of that, I am just staying afloat with uni stuff, so I really can’t fit in walking in the pool too, but I am going for a neck massage every week because that is an area where I tend to store a lot of tension.  I figure the massages are saving me from developing headaches, and working towards healing my system by releasing stress.

The just staying afloat with uni stuff is not the studio work.  It’s to do with the upheavals of finding a carer, finding a counsellor, stabilising the studying-kids, visiting D1 for the long weekend + extra day ..... and fatigue from broken sleep when my mr. is here and night-roaming the house, amongst other things.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance