Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hey Hon. I have been productive this afternoon @Faith-and-Hope ...

Kitchen cleaned ✔

Rangehood filters cleaned ✔

Pot plants that needed to be repotted done ✔

Front bushes pruned ✔

Toby's hair cut ✔

Vacuuming done ✔

Clothes folded and out away ✔

Bed made ✔

Can't get the chew bone off Toby - he has disappeared under the dining table with it lol

Toby.jpg

Your niece has come inside too - such a beautiful little girl Heart

Cat.jpg

You have been productive @Zoe7 ❣️  I have been too - just ticking away with visual diary stuff today.  It feels good to have it done now.

I can see the Toby pic now 😏 but not the Cat one yet.

Starting to get really tired, which is no wonder cos my sleep gauge is sitting a little low .... so might get to bed sooner rather than later.

I also cleaned the toilet and am making dinner now @Faith-and-Hope It is a bit late but time got away from me. I am used to feeding the babies when it gets dark and then getting dinner but with daylight savings time ran away from me a bit tonight.

I am not surprised you need an early night Hon - so much going on for you and some up and down nights. So happy you have got your visual diary work done today - that will allow you to head to bed early rather than having to stay up to do uni work. 👍

Do something really nice for yourself tonight Hon and then rest up. Your mind and body no doubts need it right now Heart

Definitely love her and spoil her for the months you have together @Zoe7 . ❤

Former-Member
Not applicable

There you are @Faith-and-Hope 💜 I was concerned. The visual diary sure sounds involved. Hope there's some healing in it for you too. Are you in the east?
@Zoe7, wow, you got a lot done today 🎖️Good you're a little functional again after your shock news last week. Must be in the spring air today... I spent hours in the garden and washing today. But your pic of Toby, how cute is he!!! don't think I've seen him before. And kitty, she's a princess poor darling 💜

@utopia Cat is definitely getting spoilt - she is getting food whenever she asks for it - not going to matter if she puts weight on - might even help her Smiley Very Happy How are your fur babies?

@Former-Member Great job in the garden and washing today Hon. It must be the spring air 👍 I think I was in shock for a few days but seeing my litte girl outside in the sun today made me happy. She hasn't been sick again for a few days either and looks back to her old self. I know that will not last but enjoying her cuddles and kisses while I can - everyday with her is another day to saviour Heart Toby is a bit cute and really photogenic - I have sooo many photos of him and he is similar in all of them. How is Georgia?

Beautiful photo of Cat too @Zoe7 ..... ❣️

Hi @Former-Member @utopia 👋 💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

20191019-GgStool04_1.jpeg

20191019-GgStool17_1.jpeg

Georgia's fine, when the pics clear you'll see how she's so cute sharing the tiny space on my footstool just to be close. Being affectionate doesn't come easy for me but she has svwwy of getting my attention. Been somewhat affectionate lately.. 

Still waiting for photos @Former-Member but if they are anything like one you posted a few weeks ago then they are going to be super cute. Our fur babies do have a way of getting that attention Hon - and I would not have it any other way Smiley Very HappyHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance