Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Bummer for not being able to get away for the weekend @Shaz51. Perhaps you can rest up at home or possibly get out to a Cafe.

❤️ @Sans911 

What a truly beautiful flower photo. Great photography! Hope you've had a pleasant week and a wish for the same at this weekend.
A wish for life's best too sent your way. Bimby2.

Thanks @Former-Member for your greeting and
may you have a pleasant and enjoyable
weekend. Cheers from Bimby2.

Your cat sounds a treat! Do hope your
week has gone well and same goes for
this weekend. With every good wish for
life's best to you and yours. Bimby2.

Evening @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Sans911 @Bimby2 @Shaz51 and others passing through.

Finished the reports I needed for the normal teacher and emailed then through to her - just need to do those for my reading group and send those to the respective teachers. Not going to do them tonight though - way passed being able to concentrate any further tonight.

Had a difficult session with psych today. Was really tired when I got there so we decided to do a relaxation session. It started out as a relaxation session but didn't end well - left feeling triggered and unable to recover so slept when I got home ...and of course there were too many things going through my mind so sleep was not peaceful. Gave up and spent the next couple of hours just sitting on the couch unable to move. A bit better now but not wanting to sleep again. Feels very much like the last couple of months are really catching up with me again but also hoping that now reports are pretty much done I can relax a bit more over the weekend ...see how that goes I suppose!

Hearing you @Zoe7 .... 🦋💕

Baby steps time .... and you are taking them ..... just keep going  ....

Hugs ❣️

@Zoe7 

A01E39E3-06F5-436A-8BE8-C18A8F1C668A.jpeg

Hugs znd love your way @Shaz51 

@I hope you feel better soon. ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance