Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Awesome @Zoe7  .... ❤️🎉

@Zoe7  That is such good news. Sleep tonight will be good. Tomorrow will be the best for you and Cat. 💜💕💜💕🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Great news on Cat @Zoe7 I bet you can't wait for tomorrow. Sleep well. ❤️

Thank you @eth Heart

@Faith-and-Hope It very much looks like your neice is going to be okay and no surprise I have collapsed in a heap today. Need to get up and moving tonight to get things ready for her though. Been to get cat litter and the chemist and although my sister has brought her cage around for me the vet said she shouldn't need it so I am going to put everything (litter tray, food, water) in her room and close the door so she is confined to one area. She spends most of her day in that room whilst I am at work anyway. One of her beds is up high so I will put that on the floor so there is no reason for her to jump up there. There is a door I can close to keep her in there and I will be able to see in through the windows (her room used to be the verandah but has been closed in). It will keep Toby away from her also and he can still sleep during the day on his pillow on the couch in the spare room. As you may have gathered I am a bit excited at beeing able to have my baby home. I actually cannot believe how well she is doing when only a week ago it looked like we would lose her - what a week hey!

How were photoshop and drawing classes today Hon? Did you work out the effects you wanted on your photos?

@Former-Member I have been thinking of you too all day. I won't ask how you are because I have an idea what the answer might be so instead I will send you a lot of love and huge hugs and let you know how much you are loved Heart

Thanks @Maggie @BlueBay Tomorrow cannot come soon enough now. I can't wait to have her home. Precious little baby is doing so well Heart

That's the way @Zoe7
🙂

Soooo relieves for you and happy @Zoe7  ..... please give my niece a big cat-smooch from me when you get her home 🤗

I have a series of photos to prepare.  I worked another one out last night, so that was good.  Getting there ....

I got the next round of paintings started - primed canvases

Great news for today hey buddy @MDT Smiley Very Happy

I actually gave her an extra kiss today at the vet's and told her it was from you @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy You stayed with me last night and heled me so much so I told her that too Heart

Oh canvases primed - that is awesome to hear. What are you painting this time (if you can share of course)?

I am still amazed at how well you have taken to Photoshop after not knowing anything to begin with - great to hear also you are working it out and got a little more done last night - you go girl ❣

Very much so @Zoe7
Will you be at the feast?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance