Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

maybe speak to the hospital and find out if they have a counsellor who can help you decide what to do. It’s not something you have to work out on your own. Seek support and advice for you. Your mother’s welfare and the decisions around it will come out of that.--- thank you my wonderful sister @Faith-and-Hope ,xxxxx

I will talk to her doctor about it

I think my cousin and aunty would already have my mum in a home already Smiley Sad

I know hat my mum wants and we have arrranged everything for the onset of dementia

so i just need to be strong for me and for mum and knowing when the time comes for mum for more expert care xx

Hello @eth , @Zoe7 , @oceangirl , @utopia , @Former-Member , @Gazza75 , @Maggie 

Was she badly hurt from the falls? @Shaz51 SOmetimes I have had falls and they really knock me, but I would be horrified if it meant being put in a home.

Smiley Happy

You will do what you need to do hen the time is right @Shaz51 You know your mum bettermthan anyone as you are the one that cares for her my sister. It is not easy what you have to deal with but you do it without question or complaint - shows your immense strength and character Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Really missing you Hon but still sitting with you and holding your hand 💕🌹😘

Hi @Appleblossom @eth @Former-Member @Former-Member and all passing by Heart

thank you my @Appleblossom , @Zoe7 

i am starting to think that mum loves to fustrate her sister

Yes @Appleblossom  , mum wants to be in her home until death xxx

Hello and hugs @Faith-and-Hope , @eth , @oceangirl 

Former-Member
Not applicable

My dad wanted to die at home too @Shaz51, but it's not very realistic, or fair on you... and as someone said to me... "selfish of them",  But my dad has bad dementia and incontinence and high falls risk. Your mum might not quite be there yet. Assess  her home for trip hazards etc. Check  out the 'my aged care' site. 🌷💜

thank you my special friend @Former-Member Heart

I am thinking of you soo much as i am writing this because you know xoxoxo

Your mum might not quite be there yet.-- my mum has reoccuring bowel obstructions , had a hip surgry after falling and breaking her hip and now getting dementia

yesterday mum told us she fell over again

my aunty thinks she should be in hospital now

Checkbot the 'my aged care' site -- i will @Former-Member xxx

@Faith-and-Hope, @Zoe7 , @Appleblossom , @eth 

👋💕 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Appleblossom @eth  .... gotta fly ❣️

hugs my @Faith-and-Hope HeartHeart

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Zoe7 and anyone else passing through.

Hoping there has some been some good moments in your days Heart

💜❄️ @Snowie 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance