Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Far and Away

Thinking of you @Zoe7  and hoping you are managing with the day.  Hugs n hugs n hugs n hugs .....

3AE093D7-DCA9-4CCD-915A-1FA8AE4D9DB2.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @NiteKat @outlander @Angels333 @Teej @Emelia8 thank you all for you kind words and support Heart

I did go to work but was allowed to leave straight after the kids left. Extra time off this afternoon (or at any time during the day) was offered but it was better for me being with the kids - took my mind off things for a while. My energiser bunny is having a day off tomorrow (and was sent home today) so I am hoping that helps me get through tomorrow. I am still in utter disbelief - it doesn't seem real but I know it is. I cannot imagine going forward life without 'him' being part of it. I know my way of coping is to shut down and can very much feel that happening but I don't know any other way to get through this. I just cannot believe it and honestly don't want to Smiley Sad No good to anyone right now - just need to get through day by day Smiley Sad

i remember you talking about your friend @Zoe7 

i am truly sorry to hear this tragic accident.  my heart goes out to you at this sad and difficult time.

hugs and love your way HeartHeart xxxooo

@Zoe7 I am so sorry to hear the tragic news and no doubt it is devastating news for you.

My heart and thoughts go out to you hon.

Lots of love sweetheart 💌💌💌

@Zoe7

Heart

JoyfulMemoryPM.jpg

D46A553E-FF40-4BE0-AF0B-081CA70D34CF.jpeg

601BDB2B-7697-4BF6-8F33-66130520AE16.jpeg

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 .....

@Zoe7  I’m sorry to hear your news. 💙💙

A71CFA7E-AD9D-435B-A1B4-06520FF5A5F8.jpeg

93CC101C-5550-4FE4-B719-95BA441923C1.jpeg

65343E4C-8350-45BC-BB19-D527AD540EAC.jpeg

💜💚 @Zoe7 .....

Dear @Zoe7 

I am so sorry to hear the tragic and shocking news  of your good friend.

Sending you gentle hugs.  We are here for you when you are ready.

Look after yourself.

❤️💖❤️💖❤️

WIP

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance