Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

❤️ Thanks @Bimby2 @BryanaCamp 

Having that appointment this morning would certainly have been difficult - especially since this is new and you have to set down some of the history @Faith-and-Hope I can especially appreciate that talking about your mum would have been heartwrenching for you - such a wonderful women and role model for you - she would be so proud of you though Hon - you have the very best parts of her and live by her example - what more could a mum ask Heart

The photo thing must be difficult for you both to have to deal with as well - the whole process does not allow for differences to be taken into account - definitely not an easy thing to have to get organised.

D3 is doing what she needs to do to get through right now - the pressure from Mr. would not be helping but it is good she has a couple of days grace and can hopefully sort out her part time study in that time too. She needs a little space to be able to make some decisions for herself - that is so important to her confidence and sense of self-worth and if going part time will help in all that then it is a great choice - it still keeps her studying but tackling it at a level that she is more comfortable with.

Are there still the issues of some of those coming for Easter not wanting to generally be staying in the same place? The idea of getting everyone together is a nice one but it puts added pressure on everyone to drop everything they are doing to accommodate it - that is a tough one as I am sure you would love all your kids to be together but only if it is right for everyone.

I hope you can get some sleep early tonight. You really sound like you need it Hon and we know things can seem even more unresolvable with a sleep debt hanging over you as well.

Here walking with you my angel and holding your hand all the way Heart

Thanks so much @Zoe7.

The older baby dragons are working something out with their dad by degrees, and the art space might get rearranged earlier rather than later .,,, but that is looking like it will turn out okay.  It is going to be moved to a lounge area, which is bigger, and more communal, which is better than what was originally agreed to 👍

That sounds like it will be a good solution for everyone then @Faith-and-Hope and you can continue to have your art space to work in. Leaving the older baby dragons to work things out with Mr. also sounds like a good idea as he is the one pressing the visit ... hopefully that will all sort itself out and you can enjoy their company all together.

How is D1 doing now?

She is doing better @Zoe7 , butt she is also incurring stress from these discussions, so both of us will be relieved if this can be sorted out quickly and relatively painlessly .....

That is extra stress she doesn't need Hon so I hope for everyone's sake it can be sorted quickly also @Faith-and-Hope 

Is tomorrow your bigger day for the week or is that Thursday? I am losing track a bit Smiley Tongue

Heading to bed soon Hon so will catch up with you tomorrow. I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight @Faith-and-Hope and tomorrow is a good day. Hugs and hugs Heart

Tomorrow @Zoe7 .

Late dinner here tonight ..... but I walked back home .... think I am starting to trim down a wee bit .....

Heading to the art space to eat at the request of the kids.  

Sleep well Hon.  See you tomorrow 💐💕

Enjoy your dinner with the kids @Faith-and-Hope ...and it is great that you have been walking and trimmed down a bit - wtg you Smiley Very Happy

Goodnight Hon - wishing your sweet dreams tonight also sweetheart 💛🧡💙💜💚

Thank you @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance