Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

How's the assignment coming along @Faith-and-Hope ? More importantly - how are you Hon?

Hi @Zoe7 👋 

I had a studio this afternoon, so the assignment work got parked up, but I am home now and need to get back on with it.

I am tired, but feeling much lighter within myself than I have in the last week.  I’m not sure whether it is because I am back at uni, and back in the east, away from the grief of losing my home over there, or whether it’s sinply that all the heavy feelings of the last week have processed enough that they have subsided again for now.

It's probably a combination of both Hon. Being in the west and confronted with losing your home would no doubt have had a massive impact on you. It is sometimes easier for us to process those things with distance but you being right there but at arms length from what you used to have would be incredibly difficult. Alongside that you had your D1 in hospital which in itself was stressful and your friends around you so you could actually allow yourself to grieve with people that know and love you. So I would expect it was like a perfect storm for you ...everything 'falling' into place and the circumstances right for you to let yourself grieve @Faith-and-Hope Smiley SadHeart

I know you are super busy tonight and probably tired as well so hope you are getting your assignment done and it will be in on time then you can sleep @Faith-and-Hope I have some of the grade 4s tomorrow morning and am going to do some abstract drawing with them using hot and cold colours - should be fun to see what they come up with. Heading off forum shortly but wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and to send you some love and hugs too.  Goodnight Hon - catch you tomorrow 💐💕😘

Image result for you are the light quotes

Thanks @Zoe7 ....,

That art adventure sounds exciting ..... 

I hope you sleep well and enjoy the lesson tomorrow.

Goodnight 💚💤

@oceangirl . I hope tomorrow is a much better day for you.  ❤

Had a better night last night @Faith-and-Hope but still tired this morning so will need to battle through as best I can. It should help having the grade 4s and doing a little Art with them though this morning. Hope you get your assignment done today - saw that you got a 24 hour extension ...very wise of you to do Hon. Get as much help as you need today to get it all done 🌹💕

“Snap” @Zoe7 .... I slept better and longer last night too, and have woken up tired ..... getting this assignment finished today will keep things manageable for the next couple of weeks, and allow me to get more rest.

I hope you really enjoy your day with the 4’s.  We haven’t started much in terms of abstract work yet, and different approaches, but I am excited about it, just seeing what we are being challenged with in drawing and painting studios.

The use of hot and cold colours, and introducing the kids to abstract painting is so great 😀 

I did that with the kids at the other school and they worked on it for a couple of weeks @Faith-and-Hope so I expect these kids to fill the time today quite easily. It is only an hour but we are in the library so I can read a story to them as well if they are not as focussed as I think they will be. I do love doing Art with the kids and this is one of my favourite activities to do in respect to drawing.

Glad you got more sleep last night but not so great you have woken tired as well - hope you 'wake up' more during the day Hon Heart

Free hug to anyone who needs one .... cos I do .....

990FF195-0571-4FF8-A23F-FED20116352D.jpeg

G’night forumland ..... 💜💤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance