Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

💚💐 ..... so glad to hear it.

Image result for cuddling animalsHeartHeart

Look @Former-Member  Heart, your favourite xxxx

hugs @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope Heart

I have gotten a few pages of visual diary done tonight @Zoe7 .  Feeling relieved that a few major assignments are done now.  We only have a few more weeks of semester left to go, and it’s starting to feel less pressured.

So pleased for you Hon @Faith-and-Hope 💕🌹😘

Do you know what you have got on tomorrow ?  Is it more testing @Zoe7 ?  I heard someone mention Naplan in relation to their kids this week.

There is follow up testing this week for those that were away for NAPLAN last week @Faith-and-Hope I think that happens tomorrow only though for our school. I expect to have my normal timetable tomorrow but that could change once I get there - that has been happening a lot lately.

good night @Faith-and-Hope , @Zoe7 Heart

I am so pleased, but not at all surprised, that they want to keep you at this school @Zoe7 ..... and your flexibility and willingness to support the other staff must be shining out like a beacon.

Goodnight @Shaz51 ❤️

You must be very tired after your trip, but I hope it’s a happy-tired.   Sleep well Hon ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance