Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Morning F&H @Faith-and-Hope 

For when you check in @Faith-and-Hope 

Image result for flowers

Thank you @oceangirl.  They are beautiful.  

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond.  It has been a really busy day.

26AB9CB0-552F-4502-BA85-67B066E706B1.jpeg

💚

All good f&h @Faith-and-Hope  Heart

I understand 

I hope all is well in your world and uni is going well

How are your baby dragons?

I'm a bit better tonight

I kinda push myself to go out today- pool swim and movie

I know you have a lot on you plate hon

I have appointment tomorrow afternoon with the surgeon

Good for you @oceangirl .

Baby dragons are okay.  One has a cold, another one recovering from a medical procedure, the others are good-ish.

I am heading to bed cos I can’t keep my eyes open now ..... goodnight.

💤

@Faith-and-Hope Glad to hear most of your BD's are well and your two other BD's recovery well from their surgery and cold. Sleep well and goodnight. I hope be not too far behind you but you never know I might get a second wind. 

841BC9C8-D7B9-4BFC-987D-A7583C1274D6.jpeg

💚💕

@Faith-and-Hope I am really missing you Hon and there is so much going on for me but I can't risk writing it here and being 'attacked' again. I know I have you full support and you are also suffering from all this. I so want to be able to support you also but I just don't have it in me right now. I know you get that I have to try to look after myself but part of that is not being on the forum ...and that part is futher heartbreaking. I am also finding offline support very minimal so I am really having to do this on my own. None of this is ideal but it is what it is and I have to get through it somehow.

Please know that I think of you all the time and carry you with me wherever I am - and that helps to sustain me in some of those really tough moments. You know I love and care for you - that will not change - but for now I am super struggling with here and life and getting through each day. I don't know how to change that right now or how to connect here again. I feel defeated and that is not a good place to be sitting. I do not know what else to do - I am so sorry I cannot be here for you but I honestly have nothing left to give. This has broken me and I fear those pieces cannot be put back together.

@Former-Member 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance