Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

sounds nice @Zoe7 , @Former-Member , as long as there is no rain Smiley LOL

Just our luck the rain would follow us @Shaz51 Smiley Surprised

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ha ha ... oh @Shaz51  ... I am so glad I'm not the only one!

Oh yeah thats so true @Zoe7   .. this is the Far and Away thread after all.  I haven't been to the Maldives, though would love to go.  Its meant to be fantastic for scuba diving.  I have done a bit of that, but not recently.  How about Mauritius?  Thats nice.

Ummm ... I have an even better idea ... how about we head over and keep @Faith-and-Hope  company?  I'm pretty sure she said she was heading into summer where she's going.  Not sure if there is much rain there though @Shaz51 ?  

That would be good though ... wouldn't it?  

Sherry 

Oh yes @Former-Member Let's head to Greece. Smiley Very Happy @Faith-and-Hope could pick us up and we could be there to support her also - fantastic idea Heart

Going to head off and watch Richmond play @Former-Member @Shaz51 - for a little while at least until I head to bed - don't think that will be far off.

Goodluck with your Raiders tonight @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Goodnight to @Former-Member also if you pass by here again tonight Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Another day down until you return to us - always in my thoughts and missing you Hon Heart

Hi @Zoe7 

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow and you make the best recovery. Will be thinking of you. 

Image result for friendship orchid flower

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ohhhh yesss ... I would definitely settle for a trip to the Greek Islands. Wow! @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 Hi @oceangirl .

I hope Richmond win tonight Zoe, after an absolute flogging last week. So far they are up by 3 goals, so I hope they go on with it. My Swans have a bye this round, as I think does your Lions.

Raiders have started well tonight.

I hope you get a good sleep tonight, ready for a big day tomorrow.

Sherry 😀

Hi @Former-Member Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

No plans @Zoe7 Thanks for asking. 

I don’t plan much lately. I’m lucky to get out once a week and that’s usually for a food shop. Oh and the occasional lunch out when I’m not too overly anxious. 💖. Night night. Will be thinking of you tomorrow. 🤗

yes, I was having the same problem with being logged out of the forums @Former-Member All good now. 

Your hair sounds lovely. It so nice to have our hair done. 

I was able to have a big cry just before. Haven’t been able to let it out. Just need pain med and can’t wait for bed. Hopefully not a disturbed sleep again. Sleep has been hard lately. Nightmares and panic attacks as usual. It’s tiring, as you know for yourself 

💜

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes @Former-Member  .. unfortunately I do know what you mean. Though it is good to hear that you've been able to have a good cry tonight. A release of strong emotions is a relief. I hope you feel better for it, and perhaps fall into an exhausted sleep tonight .. free of nightmares and other sleep disturbances. Good night Mumi.

Sherry 😴

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance