Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @Former-Member 🌷

Thinking of you. 

Can you put off the 2 jobs tomorrow to give yourself a little more time to recover @Shaz51? If not take it easy and get in plenty of rest as well. 

@Former-Member Parra got smashed by Manly today Smiley Sad I know one former Community Manager that would be very happy ...👋 to NikNik who is still very much missed...

@Faith-and-Hope How did the family lunch go? Did Mr. behave himself today?

Yes he did @Zoe7 .  S2 didn’t come, but mr. was in a good mood and comfortable to be with.  We actually ended up having a convo, started by D3, about his sleeping (not-sleeping) pattern and what he might do to change that ...... I managed to add that he will be affecting his long-term health if it stays this way ..... and he didn’t respond negatively, so that’s gotta be a plus !!  Even the fact that he was prepared to accept the conversation happening was a win.

Wow that is great @Faith-and-Hope It wuold help you so much too for him to get into a better sleep pattern. Speaking of which - I need to try for that now too. Going to be a long day tomorrow and I am still totally exhausted. I hope I will be able to sleep a bit longer tonight seeing as I am so tired this early. Hope you can get some sleep too and then have a great day tomorrow. Love and hugs as usual ...goodnight Hon Heart

Probably you are asleep @Zoe7 , and I hope you sleep well ..... 😴💕💤

I am working on the last visual diary assignment I need to complete for tomorrow, so I hope to be headed to bed before pumpkin hour tonight, and all sorted for tomorrow.

Hugs @Zoe7 

and

Hugs @Faith-and-Hope 

Just wanted to say good night to both of you, even if you are asleep.

HeartHeartHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Just a quick one ... Hi everyone. 👋

@Zoe7  I hope your first day back at work today goes well. I realise the kids arent back until tomorrow, but today sounds pretty hectic nonetheless.💕

Me too @Zoe7 ❣️  Hope the butterflies settle quickly for you, and you find you are right back into your comfort zone with teaching.

💜🦋

👋💕 @greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance