Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@outlander Ok today. Bought some plants from Bunnings for my containers. I'm pressing pansies and making cards. Fun. At least I can see that. Looking forward to getting my glasses next week. I think I'm having cross stitch withdrawals.

Hows your day????

Yes, I agree, hope she's doing ok. Sad.

your day sounds easy going @Maggie i bet you cant wait till you get your glasses. will make things better for you. i didnt know you done cross stitch, you might have to share some of your work if your comfortable with it

my day was just the average day. got some housework done and the horses but have been resting my foot mostly so have been doing some of the things ive needed to do either online or over the phone and watching greys anatomy. nothing to exciting, im baking a cake atm as my sisters been asking me to make one for a while so thought id make one tongiht while thr weather is cool and raining.

Good morning @outlander and everyone passing through.

I hope the cake turned out OK. My cooking skills are woeful, so in my opinion, a cake is a major achievment.

I only read about what happened to your foot the other day. Did you break bones???

I have a day of cleaning planned. Take care where you can.💕💜

Hope everyone's day goes smoothly 😀😀

You too re wishes for The Day @Bill16

Yeah it turned out pretty good @Maggie i tend to bake alot esp when im stressed. I havent for a while though so thought id make blueberry muffins and strawberry and cream cake. Both pretty popular choices in both my and mums household.

No broken bones on the last xray but sometimes can take a few days to show up if they are small breaks. Its a little less painful today and can walk abit more so hopefully its on the mend. If it gets worse again or doesnt improve more ill talk to the quack again.
Hope you got all your cleaning tasks done and done something nice for yourself too 🎵💛

@outlander I am impressed. Muffins and strawberry cream cake.

Your foot sounds very painful. I hope it improves.

I cleaned up a storm @outlander and moved furniture in my very small lounge. Then out of the blue, someone asked me if I would like to go and see Mary Poppins!!!! A big day, but rewarding,

Morning all

Image result for its friday gif

Have a good one @outlander @Maggie @Adge @Wanderer @CheerBear @Shaz51 @utopia

Good morning @frog

Good morning everyone.

Yes it's Friday...

Adge

Hello @frog Heart

Everyone.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance