Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

hello all, hope everyone's Monday is going okay. Hi @Ant7 thanks for the tag, hope your week is off to a good start.

I did a hike today so feeling a bit pooped now, might watch some telly.

@MDT  Been a busy day I just rotated into my least favourite job at work and I am stuck with it for another 3 swings but it is ok could be worse😊

@BryanaCamp  Sounds like a nice day. I really like hiking how far did you go? 

Goeden Avond @TAB 

@BryanaCamp  @Ant7 @Orro 

@Hope4me Great Gp had positive effect.

Smiley Happy

The day got away from me.

Smiley Embarassed

Dag

hello and hugs @Appleblossom , @Ant7 , @BryanaCamp , @MDT , @Hope4me  Heart

or was that Guten Abend @Appleblossom  um just doing online inductions here, been going 3 hrs in my own time using own internet multiple emails phone calls as they sent wrong links etc  ..working for free for multinational conglomerate .. 

..who sacked me for being depressed 10 years ago and then have to sit and listen to drivel about equity and MH etc  what can I say I need the money

Awe bugga @TAB 

What a rotton situation. I bet your tongue's raw from biting it! Ungrateful barsards!

it's years since happened. could say I blew my entire career back then pretty much though. Met people few years ago who stayed in work with that company, they had paid off like 3 houses each oh well .. I keep muddling along, scratching around for work @Hope4me 

Goodmorning all

fullsizeoutput_8fd.jpeg

Enjoying watching the locals having their breakfast this morning.

Ok @TAB still dont understand
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance