Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@BlueBay  Good morning how are you doing today ❤️

Hey @Ant7  im ok today thanks. I’ve got a dentist appt today first time in 2 yrs!!! I hate dentists. Then grocery shopping. Then this afternoon I’m seeing my Chiro for my sore hip. 

Then hopefully relax a little. Day off wirk is never really a day off. 

Are you working tiday?

@BlueBay  I have not been to the dentist for nearly 30 years lol

I have night shift tonight I have just been for a run now I am off for a swim then some groceries some lunch then a nap 

Ha ha lol 30 yrs !!!

now I don’t feel so bad @Ant7  😂

Enjoy your day xx

Thanks @TAB for your good wishes .Bimby2. Hurt my eye so waiting to heal.

Hope it gets better soon @Bimby2

Good morning all @TAB  @Bimby2 @BlueBay @Ant7 @eudemonism 

I'm off to a slow start today, just having my second coffee & wondering where I'm going to get some energy to get going.

@Ant7 you sound very fit and active - a run and a swim in one day, wow.

good luck at the dentist @BlueBay I went the other week and it was not fun but so glad to have it over & done with, plus my dentist was a really nice guy so that helped. He told me to brush more carefully to protect my gums but otherwise ok. So toothbrushing is a bit of a mission now!

Hope everyone has a nice day today Smiley Happy

@BryanaCamp I'm having my teeth pulled the next time I'm experiencing pain. Fillings fall out eventually. And root canals are not worth the hassle. Once they're gone i just won't have to worry about them.

@BryanaCamp  I hope you have had a great day. Yeah I am trying to get fitter and lose some weight and I try to be active when I can 😊

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @frog  .... I just read on the internet that yesterday (20th March) was World Frog Day.  I naturally thought of you.

Hi also to everyone else here.

Sherry 🐸

Image result for world frog day

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance