Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning

..thankyou .. very much (think elvis haha) had like 3 drinks after work yeah got myself in a tizz didn’t I ? Oh well

thanks @greenpea for your encouragement and wise advice. I feel very ill about it but will do some prep tomorrow. I agree, if I get it it's a good opportuntity & I can look for something closer then 🙂

Former-Member
Not applicable

Screenshot_20190520-193835-01.jpeg

Hi @TAB  yep! What the others said... Well Done! happy for you, and proud. When do you start? Will you still be able to login & post with us? Big hug!

Well done tabby cat @TAB Wondering where you were today. 

Oh gosh @Former-Member I was sick/playing hookey/getting down on self had near on 3weeks off only just went back. But . Onwards and Upwards and Thankyou and Day 140 today no cigs re other thread lol

Ok not to London to see the Queen @oceangirl lol um yeah mildy productive mostly cruisy day and seemed to mostly dodge any bullets ok weren’t fired re time off sick/attitude etc lol 😸 hope you get your appointment you were talking about

Your hilarious Smiley LOL

What appointment you need to refresh my memory

I didn't make it to the hospital on Friday, I struggled to sleep Thursday night

@TAB 

Good morning TAB and hope your day has been a pleasant one. Bimby2.

Good Morning yourself your Bimbyness 😸 @Bimby2 😎 and yes it was more than okay hope yours was too

@TABworking will be good for you taby cat. congratulations on not smoking. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance