Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Former-Member @TAB @greenpea @Meowmy

Hope you have a good day

@TAB hey, how are you going? Wish you a good day. I am a bit better from shaky morning start. Just relaxing with coffee before work. Hope things go well for you today. Take care.

@Flying_Hams have a good day. Take it easy. Enjoy.

Good morning @Meowmy @Flying_Hams @TAB @Former-Member @The-red-centaur 

Guess what - it's 

We've already made it to Thursday peepsWe've already made it to Thursday peepsHave the best day possible

Dec

@Meowmy Hi and good morning Meowmy :Dxxxx really happy that your car doesn't have anything major to do (that is always a relief). Sorry that you are getting grief from your mother .... mothers can be tricky things at the best of times to deal with. Hoping the meeting goes quickly so you can get home and maybe have a coffee and a walk before it gets to late. Talk later. Love peaxxxx

gday @Owlunar

thanks 🙂 hope you have a good day too

G'day @Flying_Hams 

It's a glorious day in Melbourne today - and after all the rain we had yesterday it was wonderful to wake up to such a frosty but clear day

Things were rough for a few days in my family - but so much improved - it really does give me reason for giving thanks

Dec

yeah when things can improve it makes us grateful I think too

Yes, I think the Melbourne weather is catching up to Sydney now. It's overcast and cold here today. But I'm inside today looking at job ads so that's a good day to do it.

Have a good day Dec

@greenpea thank you beautiful girl. I feel a lot better now. Thanks for care and support. It keeps me alive and functioning. Have a great afternoon. Take care.

You too hamso @Flying_Hams thanks
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance