Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT  Thanks mate last night shift then I am off until Friday 😊

Nice @Ant7
Sounds like a good deal indeed haha

@Gazza75  Hey Gazza75 I am doing well thanks.Am looking forward to my walk this morning. Have had my usual porridge this morning but added nuts as well as the sultanas. Will have some museli before I head off Hope you are well. Love bubbly pea :)xx

A big Hi! and good morning to all the formites especially @MDT @Ant7 @Appleblossom @Meowmy @Gazza75 @TAB @Bill16 @CheerBear @frog @Bimby2 @Alacarte @BryanaCamp @Shaz51 @eth @Zoe7 @Former-Member @soul @Owlunar @oceangirl @Everan @Ralph  and everyone!  Wishing you all a fabulous Monday. No walk this morning as it is sprinkling and slippery :o. Walk tomorrow:). Have a great day love peaxxxxx

@greenpea  Good morning how are you doing today 💙

Good morning everyone have a great day 💙

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am good thanks :D. Is a bit warmer here 8 degrees and will get up to 21 today :D. Perfect weather :). How are you going?

@greenpea  I am going ok it’s warmer here to I think it’s 8 but no wind been a busy night but nearly done 😊

@Ant7  iare you having a couple of days off after today?

@greenpea  Yeah off till Friday 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance