Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hope your doing ok @outlander and each day it doesn't hurt as much.

Hope everyone has a good sleep tonight, our house is still hot Inside, it's an old Housing trust place so we have no aircon or heater in the house and the windows are the old ones where you wind the windows open therefore we don't get a good breeze come through and I can't sleep much, then we have 38 tomorrow, I think I might just stay under the cold shower🤗

@greenpea @Former-Member @Shaz51 @TAB 

@outlander  Thanks outlander :Dxx

@saturnzoon  Hey saturnzoon 38 is ridiculous!:o I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight. We have a rented villa with no insulation so I know what you mean about heat and cold lol. Maybe a cool shower might be the trick for tomorrow as you say 🙂

Thanks @greenpea a lot of the suggestions that @outlander suggest are good.

I can only sleep awhile If don't take meds that help me sleep all night, I use to use lavender and you can put a bit of the oil on your pillow they say can help, I've run out of mine ages ago and keep forgetting to buy more, also the meditation when you go to Bed, I usually Fall asleep while listening to them, but I take my night time tablets are like sleeping tablets and listen to meditation.

@saturnzoon  Thanks saturnzoon I will get some lavender tomorrow as I figure it cannot hurt.  I dont want to end up in hospital again .... I refuse to go quite frankly. 

Goodnight to you both @greenpea @saturnzoon

Greenpea- just quick note to buy pure essential oils like from chemist. They are the better ones to put in your diffuser or to use with a carier oil (such as coconut oil) to use on skin if you try it that way.

@outlander  Thanks for the tip :). I hope you sleep well tonightxxx

@TAB  Hey TABs how are you going?

yeah telling myself okay but nightmares, worries and restless sleep might say otherwise, ok well night temp recently isnt really enough for aircon so have worked out can put it in timer, funnily enough I wake not long after it turns off some of the time

Anyway I read a couple of your posts just before, how are you feeling  @greenpea ?

@TAB  I think I am in trouble TABs. I think I am going manic. I dont want to go to hospital .... and I dont want depot injections either. Oh TABs it is just not right. I just want to fly away.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance