Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I totally LOVE your good mornings @Former-Member HeartHeart

it brightens my day from the start xoxo

and yours too my sister @greenpea  xxxxxx

@Shaz51 Heartxxx

Good morning to all the formites including but not all @Shaz51 @Ant7 @TAB @Appleblossom @Former-Member @The-red-centaur @eudemonism @CheerBear @Maggie @Bimby2 @Flying_Hams @Adge @Angels333 @cutiepiekitty @Molliex @simontemplar @JosRapp @Zoe7 @outlander @Sans911 @Snowie @Judi9877 @Bill16  @Former-Member  and all of those I have missed. Wishing everyone a kind and caring weekend. Lots of love peaxxx

Image result for pea

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @greenpea and others too.  It appears that notifications are not working today. 😕

Sherry

Good morning @greenpea @Former-Member and all others. I'm at the airport, heading to NZ. It's going to be a long day. I'll be back Wednesday night, so until then take care all 💜💚🌻

Former-Member
Not applicable

Safe travels @Molliex  Saying your final farewells to your much loved nana will be so hard. My thoughts are with you. 💕💕

Good morning everyone have a great day ❤️

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today 💙

Morning friends. Wherever you're at, I hope there's some good in today.

Image result for small victories

@Ant7 @Former-Member @Molliex @greenpea @Shaz51 @TAB @Flying_Hams @Judi9877 @Cutiepie @BlueBay @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom @Bimby2 @CheerBear @eth @outlander @Teej @utopia @Wanderer and the whole gang.

Thank you @Appleblossom for your
greetings. I find you a calming influence.
May you have a pleasant weekend, my
friend. Best wishes. Bimby2.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance