Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

I'm ok @MDT @thanks for asking 

busy day off today. Few things I need to do. 
Enjoy your day at work ❤️

Thanks @BlueBay
🙂

Good morning @MDT @BlueBay @The-red-centaur @Ant7 @greenpea @eth @Maggie @Former-Member @Shaz51 @outlander @Gazza75 and all forumites here. I hope you have a wonderful day and are staying safe! 

As for me, I’ve been up early tracking down the limited edition Bunnings warehouse LEGO kit for my housemate and myself and picking up some lay-bys for Christmas. All of this on only 1 coffee ️! Have fun everyone😊

Good morning @BlueBay @MDT @Ant7 @greenpea @Shaz51 @Meowmy 

@Molliex @Owlunar @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Former-Member @Determined @Gazza75 

@Adge @Former-Member @outlander @eth @Angels333 @Bimby2 @cutiepiekitty @Judi9877 

@The-red-centaur sorry your sore today, hope you can get some rest and your pain eases up.

Everyone that is still affected by the fires smoke wishes to you all that you are able to keep safe and coping ok.

Have mýy sons graduation from year 7 tonight  and then he's on holidays. 

It's really hard with the 2 boys home over the Xmas periods, need lots of patience.

Hi @saturnzoon  We are heading into about 5 days of 40+ weather so not looking forward to it. 

who woulda thunk re lego Bunnings? sounds good @Judi9877 

yes, same here re 40s weather @cutiepiekitty  not looking forward to it lol @DesertRat  is it hot where you are?

@saturnzoon take care of yourself.

@Judi9877 Hi how are you doing today 😊

@saturnzoon  hi I hope you are doing ok today 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance