Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Morning all

Good morning @frog @MDT @greenpea @WIP @Ant7 @TAB @Former-Member @eth @CheerBear @Sans911 @outlander @Maggie @BlueBay @oceangirl @nashy @Jupiter @Peonies @Lauz @Bezak482 @The-red-centaur @Dadcaringalone @Gazza75 @NatureLover @BPDSurvivor and all those visiting this morning. I hope you have a wonderful day💐☺️

As for me, it's my birthday- Melbourne lockdown style! That has meant Maccas for breakfast with my twin and housemate and having a relaxing day doing things just for me! I might even try and find some time to do some reading of the new Twilight book that I purchased on Friday for my birthday! 

Happy birthday, @Judi9877 ! I hope that you have a good day despite being in lockdown! Maccas for breakfast and reading a new book sound good 🙂 Enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 🎊🥂🎉

Maccas for breakfast sounds like a great way to start off your birthday.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your day @Judi9877  - you deserve it!

Happy birthday @Judi9877 !!!  Hope you're having a lovely day.

Happy birthday @Judi9877
Please have a good day 🙂

@Judi9877 Hi how are you doing today I hope you have a good birthday 💚

Hey @Judi9877 it sounds like you are finding positive ways to enjoy your special day - good for you!

funny birthday card isolation lockdown april for best friend ...

maccas brekkie got to be good Happy Birthday @Judi9877 

@Judi9877 Happy Awesome and blessed birthday, hope you are having an amazing day

Happy Sunday afternoon all @TAB @Ant7 @MDT @frog @eth @greenpea @WIP @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @NatureLover @Maggie @Sam3 @Emelia8 and anyone else out and about

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance