Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Happy sunday to you too @DJMasters 

Nice to see you @DJMasters

Thanks @DJMasters - my morning was good & hope yours was too 😃

good afternoon @Flying_Hams @TAB @frog @Ant7  I'm off to replace my broken oven after morning tea with my good buddies 

hope you have a good afternoon too @Sam3 

@DJMasters Hi how are you doing today 😊

@Sam3 Hi how are you doing today 😊

Hey @Ant7 @TAB @Flying_Hams @DJMasters @frog 

I'm poorer (after buying the oven!) & tireder (after sleepover party for 11yo) but fine thanks. 

guess its better having a new oven ? @Sam3 

Still has to be installed later in the week thanks @TAB - could be an excuse for not cooking all week 😉 How is your situation thesedays? I'm still in de-skilling boring job but relatively well paid so I'm very grateful.

@Ant7 @Flying_Hams @DJMasters @frog have any of you been affected by the "not good enough" theme?! . I'm embarking on seeing a psychologist to try to tame that beast but not sure it's possible to even mitigate it when I'm aware of it but can't shift it (I believe it is one major trigger for my depression). She says EMDR can be helpful for family of origin/long term stuff. I'm really disabled by that theme (stops me from trying sometimes & the constant negative comparisons are exhausting at times) 

same same here I guess @Sam3  ok I dont smoke depending on how long ago you mean ? am working less and not really bothered , covid paid off last of credit card, so far vague ideas about study.new career

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance