Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

its Life @SmilingGecko  i just did 1/5th of bike rides used to at very leisurely pace and like 2 sets weights, at peak was doing like 9 sets just on chest and 8 sets on back, 10 sets legs etc ok that was 40 years ago ha ha 

Yes I was the same in years gone by. Got a bit of a handle on hunger now with thyroid, couldn't stop raiding the fridge and food stockpile. I just listen to hunger inhibitor audio. Seems to work. Will walk later this afternoon. I used to walk an hour when I was younger and ride my bike, gym, swim and aerobic but just do what I can now as you know @TAB. Its been a freezing cold day here. Wondering if @tonys is ok. Haven't seen or heard of him since he landed himself in hospital again. 

re @tonys  , @Glisten  and I pondered on this a while back.

People come and go. And no one might every no the reason.

Easier to know why people stay. Not that that matters here. 

He came, he engaged a lot of people, went to a lot of effort with some who needed it and with tagging and putting up w 'fans' lol .. 

Appreciate it for what it was I guess.

And that would be different for everyone.

@SmilingGecko 😊

Why thanks you @Glisten 

May shiney drops of stuff be around you 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-18.jpg

@PinkFlamingo thank you for your offer. Much appreciated  but I know one in my course will actually be able to pass this module as its more written for intake workers or counsellors not cert 4 students with no community service backgrounds. 

This 4 play has 4 parts and is meant to go for 30 mins why I remember so much stages of changes models and bore the poor guy to death by the end of 30 mins! 

And this is the crap that TAFE thinks is better than having actual work place industry placement. 

@Glisten  we all made it through another week hopefully all in one piece xx

@TABs @HelloKitty1981 @PeppyPatti @SmilingGecko @StuF @Shaz51 @Glisten  and all the formites hope your day has been kind to you and wishing you all a super pea weekend. love to you all peaxxx

Wishing you a super weekend too @greenpea !

swift-parrot.png

@Glisten yippee yippee yippee yip!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

images (34).jpegimages (33).jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance